As a grass root program focused on community well being, we provide outpatient psychiatric, mental health, substance abuse treatment for individuals’ and their families. As a 1 stop shop for behavioral health we also provide 12 hrs. Domestic Violence, Anger Management, DUI Intervention classes & random urine testing.
PACCO was founded on the premise of providing quality care services..
- The National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependency estimates that over 23 million Americans (age 12 and older) are addicted to alcohol and other drugs.
- According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), just under 11% (2.5 million) received care at an addiction treatment facility in 2012.
- In 2015, American Addiction Centers had 7,763 residential admissions, an increase from 2,934 in 2012.
- The number of people in the U.S. who used select illicit drugs in their lifetime varies by drug type, with an estimated 117 million people using marijuana at some point in their life and some 14.5 million using methamphetamine at some point.
- The use and abuse of illegal drugs remains a problem in all parts of the world, with an estimated 5.2 percent of the global population using illegal drugs in 2014.
Why Are People In This:
- Some people are born with mental illness that can lead to drug usage and addiction
- The living environment such as peer pressure or abuse can also lead to drug usage
- Some people use it to fit in a group they feel attached to
- People also use it to escape reality or just to relax
- One of the reason is also experimenting with drugs especially when young
- It is used by some at event to liven up the party or relieve boredom
- People want to restore the balance in lives destroyed by drug usage
- Drug usage causes a loss of mental ability causing people to harm themselves and others around them
- Addiction can lead to a person spending their life savings in order to get another fix
- It is an illegal thing to get addicted to these harmful drugs in most countries
- People who take drugs are normally frowned upon in society and left outside the social circle
- Drug addicts can become lonely and get depressed that can lead to other psychological problems
@ PACCO LLC we aim to reducing these stats through psycho-education, treatment strategies, prevention skills as well as support services focused on a drug free life style. when you enroll in one of our programs you be attended to by a licensed professional with a minimum of 20 yrs experience within the behavioral health field. Feel free to contact us @ your convenience BUT DO RIGHT NOW WE LOVE TO HELP YOU.
LOVE, Maria & Milton
M&M PACCO LLC
We accept most commercial insurance: BC/BS – CBC- AETNA – HUMANA – TRICARE – BEACON/VALUE OPTIONS – UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH – INTEGRATED BH – POPULYTICS – CIGNA – MAGELLAN/COMMERCIAL – MHNET – EMPLOYEE ASSISTANT PROGRAMS – PENN FOUNDATION AND MORE CALL FOR DETAILS..